Stocking 75 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats close to what happened with me. I bought 2 percula clowns from the lfs. One died a week later, so he was alone for abt 2 months. I got him a big boy and they have been like 2 peas in a pot.

So it could be hit and miss the one I have is the boss of the tank so I think I might try to get a smaller one or try to switch her out for a pair is snowflake clowns

Thats a good idea because saddlebacks tend to be more aggrestive than a percula or ocelaris

Any advise on the stocking numbers other than tang and clownfish ? Open to suggestions. Clean up crew as well if want to advise me

Foxface, gobies, cardinals, grammas, the list goes on...

Id go to liveaquaria.com for a good list of fish compatible for your tank

I am just looking for more on the lines of what other people have together or what has worked for them vs what a corporation in sales has to say. But I do use that site as a reference

Sunbust (fathead) Anthias is nice and a single one would do great in a 75 gallon. The colors are amazing. It's shy at first but once it feels comfortable it will hang out near its cave all day.
Only thing I don't like about mine is it only eats frozen food. I like to feed my fish pellet food which helps to keep my nitrates very low. Otherwise a very nice fish.

Back
Top Bottom