Stocking a planted 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timjschultz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm new to the forums and the fish hobby. I have a 20g tank and currently have a mystery snail and 4 peppered cories. There is an aqua clear 30 running on the tank. I am wanting to eventually add 10 neon tetras and a dwarf gourami. Would this be too much?

Google aqadvisor, it's an app that will help you. I think you would be OK, but I'm not sure.

As long as you're planting heavy. I also like pothos/philodrndron on top or sitting in the filter

the way i see it no one can afford to be an island anymore there's to many bodies and not enough homes. Period. We have the technology to stock heavy now and they're just gonna have to make it work. Always never stop constantly building your filter bigger. Keep goin! Keep goin! Keep join! PUT 'EM ALL IN THERE!!! YEAH! You'll be surprised at who tolerates who and for how long. Make some sacrifices and gain some wisdom from you own experience. Bet you'll never do that again. Break a few eggs. It happens. The fact is there's a gigantic industry cranking away while we all twiddle our thumbs. So learn whats available to you locally and build a system you can maintain indefinitely from that. We can't count on brands. These fish are counting on us each individually to use our entire breadth of network support to create the best possible environments for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom