Stocking list Any Thoughts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceandelight

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 150 gal tank, 250lbs of LR right now,3-4 inch of sand on the bottom. It has been up and running for 6 months in the 150 and about 100lb of the rock started in a 45 gallon about 5 months b4 that and the fish i have right now are:

1 alantic blue tang
2 mated O. Clowns
3 gobys- yellow headed sleeper, orange dimond back, and blue and pink spotted
1 Heni Butterfly fish

What do u think about adding? Eventually

6 fire fish- 4 regular and 2 purple - i want to achive a school of them
1 high fin goby - i have a pistol shrimp who's shrimp goby died so i am looking for a new mate for him.
1 dwarf angle- either lemon peel or flame angle - you can't have both right?
1 spotted mandrian
1 either ---black cap basslet, Blue Flavivertex Pseudochromis or Neon Pseudochromis

Thought and opinions Please! :D Thanks

O also if i want to put an anemone in for the clowns would my tank be old enought for that and what kind of anemones are good for clowns? i was thinking a bubble tip.

Most people will tell you that a mature tank is needed for one. I`ve heard people say at least 1-2 years old. I waited two years for mine.

Have you thought about a group (maybe 5) of the blue/green chromis to school instead of the firefish?

With that much rock, your pod population should be well on its way to sustaining a mandarin soon. Seen many yet? Check the rocks at night, or maybe some of the sponge pre-filters.

yeah i have a ton of pods and maybe mysis shrimp they are all over my rocks and in my refuge. i even have pods growing on my back wall of my tank that i don't clean the algae off of. No one has commented on if i can have both the angles or which of the 3 - basslet, neon dotty back, or the blue f. would be the best any thoughts ?

with a 150 gal u could have both dwarfs keeping in mind they are known the nip at corals..

out of the basslet, dottyback or blue f, its personal preference all would do well

Back
Top Bottom