Stocking my tank... Need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy87

Aquarium Advice Freak
elmont/valley stream, long Island, New York
So for my 45 gallon.... I'm going to put a pearl gourami, bp parrot, angel, and a tri color shark.... Good or not??? Please lemme know... Oh the tank pics are on my profile so you guys can have a better idea....it's the roundish one..... Please write and let me know

Are Tri colored sharks Rainbow Sharks, or Bala Sharks? There are a lot of different common names haha. A bala wouldn't have enough room in a 45.
A blood parrot also would outgrow your tank.
I'd suggest keeping the pearl gourami, a male/female pair of angelfish, and maybe a school of six corydoras. :)

Morgie said:
Are Tri colored sharks Rainbow Sharks, or Bala Sharks? There are a lot of different common names haha. A bala wouldn't have enough room in a 45.
A blood parrot also would outgrow your tank.
I'd suggest keeping the pearl gourami, a male/female pair of angelfish, and maybe a school of six corydoras. :)

Thanks bud... Well Ima return the bala/tri and keep the gourami.... I have my angel from my 10 gallon... Also I mosh get a silverdollar... I can't any fish that is bottom feeders/swimmers.... The tank is very unusual and the substrate can't be seem... A person basically can't see the bottom unless they are standing very close to the tank.... It's a round shaped tank.. Look at my albums and you will see it.... Therefore i need one more to fit with those guys..... Any tips?????

Back
Top Bottom