Stocking of my 40 gal tank help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyPham

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I’m Andy I’ve recently got a 40 gal from my teacher I’ve had it set up for a week now. And need advice with stocking and here is what I’m gonna put maybe in the tank I have also a heater with a sponge and hang on the back filter. So 4-8 guppys 2 emerald Cory’s 3 platys, 3-5 Florida light tetras , cherryIMG_2900.jpgIMG_2899.jpgIMG_2898.jpgIMG_2897.jpg shrimp and one medium koi angel here the current photo I’m hopping the plants will grow IMG_2901.jpg

The back is guppy grass and what i think java moss i put it there for the shrimp and in the front you don’t really notice

Ok thanks I’m looking for an angel currently probably a koi angel

Um I got a small angel instead because I heard that if they live with small fish while there small when they are bigger they will less likely be rude and it was so hard getting an angel I got denied at so many stores

I just got one and the angel is doing pretty good I haven’t really seen anything wrong

I've had pretty good luck adding juvie angels to a stocked tank. They seem to adapt well as they grow into adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom