Stocking question????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok problem solved, just got my hands on three 48x16x24 tanks and five 48x24x24 tanks. And some small fry tanks. Breeding room here we come.

Ukdans1k said:
Ok problem solved, just got my hands on three 48x16x24 tanks and five 48x24x24 tanks. And some small fry tanks. Breeding room here we come.

The 4' 120s are some of my favorite tanks, they are fairly rare how did you manage to find 5?

I live in the UK. Maybe they are more common here. If I don't use all of them I could possibly send you one, but don't know what the cost would be. It's just the tank no hood or anything. I'm just glad I found the tanks to suite my needs and for a lot lot lot cheaper than the racking of 16 2ft tanks I was thinking about that would have been a disaster..

Ukdans1k said:
I live in the UK. Maybe they are more common here. If I don't use all of them I could possibly send you one, but don't know what the cost would be. It's just the tank no hood or anything. I'm just glad I found the tanks to suite my needs and for a lot lot lot cheaper than the racking of 16 2ft tanks I was thinking about that would have been a disaster..

Ah I see, it would cost way more than the tank is worth just to ship but I appreciate the offer. I want to see some pictures when you get everything set up.

Will keep you informed. Picking up the tanks this saturday . But will be will be a while before its all set up.

The room they are going in need the carpet taking out and vinyl floor or something going in. And the walls painting ( thinking white) but not sure. Want a light colour to reflect light. In order to do that I have some other tanks to move out and sell.

I then have to build my racking paint the back of the tanks blue, buy and fit tanks lighting ect ect. So big job really, but I'm excited to get started. But my frontosa in my 6ft tank have started to show sign of their breeding tubes coming out, so I'm assuming it won't be too long before they breed???? Fingers crossed. so won't start till they breed.

I will start a new thread ( fish room build) once I get started.

Back
Top Bottom