Stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acolotto

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have 1 Ocellaris clown and really wanna get another but my tank has 1 clown, 1 green mandarin, 1 orange spotted goby, 1 longnose hawkfish, 2 yellowtail damsels, and a coral banded shrimp so would adding another clown be ok? Also I would like to add a diamond watchman goby but rather have another clown so could I add both? I guess I just don't really know the rules for stocking in saltwater

From what I have heard, it would probably be best just to add one more fish as your last fish :). I would go with the Clown because you may have aggression issues with two Gobies in a 55g tank :).

Oh almost forgot, the diamond goby is kinda hard to keep in a newish tank. Thye eat food from the sand and if the tank isnt established then theres not much food for him,. :-(

It's a 55 gallon tank and it's been up for 13 months now so it's not that new

Cool, that's good. :)

I would add another clown and see how that goes. The watchman also gets a bit large so I'd wait on him and see. :)

Cool sounds good...my lfs just got an Ora shipment into today so I'm gonna go after work and check it out might have a new clown tonight!!! I should get one that is smaller or larger than my current clown correct?

Back
Top Bottom