Stolen Sidekick: Internet Revenge - spread the word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbonem91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If this is against any forum rules, please by all means delete it but this is what thieves get in 2006. global recognition...

Admin Edit: the linked site contains language not suitable for children.

tbone edit: link removed. if you would like to hear the ongoing story of the stolen sidekick and dont mind a little "adult" language, send me a PM.

Summary: someone lost a Sidekick in NY and the person who found it used it. the original owners found them based on how sidekicks work and they refused to return it, so he made a website devoted to trying to get it back.

Well that was a fun hour..........looking for 'fish' facts, finding out "F" is used in many other forms. I scrolled through the whole disgusting thing.....twice!

Well @ least I get closer to highlighting the second fish in my sig.

Actually, when one logs on and checks the most recent posts, there is no nomaclature that indicates this subject was in any particular forum.

I wrote that post 'as' humorous. Maybe is just seemed serious.

when one logs on and checks the most recent posts, there is no nomaclature

The emails don't, but we don't have any search feature that does not specify the forum the post is in, on the style I'm using now the forum comes first, then the post. And the "view posts since last visit" is a search ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom