Suction cup and MTS - more or less rant and hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wickeded

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well, moved a great distance (over 1500 miles) with my 30 gal tank, stayed a year in an apartment that would not allow tanks larger than 10 gal, and finally last night the tank holds water again. Yay!

However, I found that the suction cups for my heater are gone.

I went to the LFS today, but they're selling 4 suction cups for $12! I mean, come on, they're suction cups. Well I do have $12, but I have much better ways to spend that than on 4 black plastic suction cups...

So, my question is... where do I find cheap generic suction cups? :?

And of course, none of my numerous MTS (friend gave me six and ended up having thousands in a year...) did not survive the year-long drought of my tank. Seems that some of you have too much of these on your hands. Mind mailing me a couple of them? (like, 6?) 8)

Anyhow, I was surprised by the unfriendliness of our LFS... I was completely ignored (I was the only customer then, and there were 2 staffs)... But maybe that's just me. Well enough rant. Good to be back.

I'd think a craft store or hardware store would have suction cups. Try the craft store first.

I agree with both suggestions, even the craft or hardware section of something like Walmart.

Welcome to AA!

for that price I would go buy another heater somewhere like walmart, use its suction c ups and keep it as a back up lol welcoem back :)

.50 a piece- that's more like it. Thanks a bunch! I'll be checking the store today.

You can buy a topfin heater holder at petsmart for $1.99. It has two suction cups or just use the whole holder.

Back
Top Bottom