Suggestions on angle fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I Am Joltz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys! So i have recently bought a new 30 gallon(i used to have a 10 gallon). I want to add only Angle fish and live plants, rocks etc. So i have already set it up about 6 days ago and i have my filter heater lights (florescent) 2 rocks and 3 plants (a Anubias which split into 3) and it is still cycling, So i need some suggestions.
- What type of plants would work best with Angles
-How many Angles can i have in a 30 Gallon (i only want 2) hope i can have 2
-What types of rocks or should i have rocks and were to locate all of my rocks/plants
-And any other information you guys can share that would be helpful
Thanks!
My tank so far is the picture.

Attachments

• 20150616_184139.jpg
    20150616_184139.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 51
If you only have 2 it should work as many people use that size as breeders. I wouldn't pile your rocks too high as angel fish need a lot of hight as they grow to maturity. The placement of the plants I can't really see being an issue ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

(Make sure it's cycled before you add your fish, if you already know this I apologize.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I have two in a 30g and they're happy enough. Not as happy as when they ruled the 180g...BUT that's what happens when you start bullying the other Angels. :mad: Sorry. I'm rambling.

We have a pair of angels in a 30 with a giant Anubis, sword ludwigia (spell?), and some other odd ball plants. I don't have any rocks in with them but there is a drift wood with the Anubis attached. I made sure to allow for a hiding place at the bottom corner where the (I presume) female likes to hide when the male (again only guessing) starts to act like jerk. Hope this gives you an idea :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom