Suggestions on what to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
I have this beautiful heavily planted 36g hex tank that I'm trying to figure out what fish to add. There is a huge piece of DW in there, blocked by the plants.

Right now it has some orange von rio tetras (which can be moved to another tank), and SAE and a male BN pleco.

I've been tossing around ideas of a pair of apistos (undecided on type), Florida flag fish or a pair of kribs.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• img_6722.jpg
    img_6722.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 75
I think a pair of Apistos would be great in there with your Tetras. Those tetras look great against the greens of that tank!

What's the budget for the Apistos? Cuz an Apisto Hongsloi II would look fantastic in there :)

Budget is questionable. It depends on availability on aquabid, shipping and DOA policies :)

Do you not have a local fish store around? My LFS orders me any fish I want if they aren't in stock already and it's much cheaper because they buy 50-100 fish at a time, so they save on shipping. Buying small amounts of fish on eBay and Aqua Bid gets very pricey.

Do you not have a local fish store around? My LFS orders me any fish I want if they aren't in stock already and it's much cheaper because they buy 50-100 fish at a time, so they save on shipping. Buying small amounts of fish on eBay and Aqua Bid gets very pricey.

It will cost me less to order from Aquabid than my LFS. I order regularly from AB.

My vote would be for some kribs. I think a pair would look nice in there.

Back
Top Bottom