sunset coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
My friend wants to give me this coral because it's not doing good in his tank. His water parameters are far from perfect.But he doesn't even know he's name and I cant find it anywhere. Can you help me please. He mention something about Sunset Coral. I can't find anything...Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20130808_202142.jpg
    IMG_20130808_202142.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 91
It does look like a sun coral. I have a large one in my tank, its beautiful but it is a non photosynthetic coral so put it in a cave it should extend its polyps at night, they don't like the light! I do feed mine every couple of weeks. They can be trained to come out during the day with regular feeding schedules...

My friend wants to give me this coral because it's not doing good in his tank. His water parameters are far from perfect.But he doesn't even know he's name and I cant find it anywhere. Can you help me please. He mention something about Sunset Coral. I can't find anything...Thanks

you were close its a SUN CORAL(y)

They are one of the few corals that have to be target fed. Each individual head must be fed.

I have sun coral & dendro. Ur look like sun coral.

1st sun coral

image-2263513706.jpg

2nd dendro

image-1458165591.jpg

Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom