Sunsun canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
Are these very good I found some and they are kind of cheap but im on a tight budget so are they worth it or should I just get a emperor 400

Yes, they are very good. Worth every penny and kick the crud out of other brands priced twice as much. I own two, a 303b and a 304b.

josh7 said:
Are these very good I found some and they are kind of cheap but im on a tight budget so are they worth it or should I just get a emperor 400

I can't wait to get another tank so I can buy one of these they are a fraction of the price of the top
Brands and work just as well.

Seldomly have I heard bad things about these filters and I'd buy a canister over a HOB any day.

Okay thanks also I found this other canister on amazon.com called external 5 stage canister pump any info on this.

I'd do a canister over a HOB filter any day but AQ's are good filters .... Up to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, canister over HOB any day. The AC110 is a good filter though, so it basically comes down to your preference.

Thanks I went with a aquatop CF-300 canister hopefully it turns out good

Back
Top Bottom