Sup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nare

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I am a new member and new to the hobby! :fish2: I just wanted to introduce myself by saying I have a nano goldfish tank with 3 baby commons, a couple snails, and cherry shrimp. I am also about to pick up 2 American flagfish from my LFS in a couple days, so that is exciting. Also, please don't leave any negative comments about nano fish-keeping; I am a college student and the largest tank I will be allowed to have in the dorms when I go back in a couple months is 20 gallons, so I am planning for the future by keeping them all in a 20gal from the get-go. I also have a strong filter that I keep on the highest setting, two air stones, some live plants, and I change the water every other day. I know I won't be able to keep the commons in there once they start getting really big, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

:thanks:

Welcome to the site. I'm concerned about the fish eating your shrimp. With the commons I'm sure someone with a pond will take them when they get bigger.

Back
Top Bottom