Surprise, I'm a peppered cory fry grandma!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use a Kodak EasyShare Z7590. I like it, it'll do just about everything I want and it's got a load of settings.

Anybody know about how old "squirt" is?

LyndaB said:
I use a Kodak EasyShare Z7590. I like it, it'll do just about everything I want and it's got a load of settings.

Anybody know about how old "squirt" is?

I have the EasyShare M575! I think mine is a little simpler, but I love mine too.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I am super jealous! I'd love to find some fry but it never happens. :( What's your secret? Congrats!

Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

Edit: Some how I missed the pic lol
He's soo cute!

No secret at all, truly. He somehow escaped the assassins as an egg and survived. The secret lies within Squirt and he ain't telling.... LOL

OMG I am so jealous. I have tried unsuccessfully to hatch my eggs and would love a baby cory! Congratulations :D

Rats, didn't have time to check for the little guy this morning before I left for work.....can't wait to get home and observe again. It's like Christmas every day with fish! :dance:

Squirt's growing by leaps and bounds. He's between 1/8 and 1/4 inch already! Phew..... getting good meals at the corner deli, I guess. ;)

LyndaB said:
You guys must have really interesting family reunions..... will post another pic as soon as he's willing to pose. :D

Yeah, well......LOL n sounds good! Looking forward to it:)

I was watching the tank feed yesterday and discovered something amazing! I have TWO cory frybabies, not just one. At first, I thought I was seeing things, but then they both came out together to hit the algae wafer. Wahoo! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom