SW tear down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Today's the day I take down the 40 gal breeder SW. Fish, rock and corals are going back to the LFS. Dreading letting my pair of clownfish go. Love those fish! Work orders are always low in winter, but this year it started earlier and we'er down to only working 2-3 days a week. And a conplete shut down over the week of Christmas. That's the reason for tearing down the SW. But I still have a job, a roof over my head and my family and friends! :)

It's disappointing that it took me so long to get the equipment, liverock, corals and fish. I've been working on this tank for over a year and a half and still wasn't done getting all the corals I wanted. But it sucks sitting here looking at a empty tank! Maybe I'll tape some pictures of fish on the glass so I have something to look at! Or maybe get some fake fish and put in it! Lol

I actually bought one. Fools guests all the time! Unless one of my giant silver dollars is nibbling on it... Kinda gives it away. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom