T5 HO Fixture - need to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevqtmn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, my name is Kevin Alvarez. My company, SKR Energy Systems, Inc. has designed a couple of T5HO fixtures. The first fixture we designed is performing very well but we wanted to make the hood much sleeker while maintaining the photometrics of the initial fixture.

We have designed a prototype of the new and improved fixture for a customer who recently decided the fixture would not fit in the area where he keeps his tank.

The fixture will accomodate either 4 or 6 39W T5HO. Also, the fixture can have an LED moonlight feature as well as a plug and seperate switching for each set of lamps.

At this point, we only have one fixture of the new prototype and would like to sell it since the original customer can not use it.

Please check out our website for pictures and specs of each fixture.

http://www.skronline.com/skraqualuxhome.htm

I guess that depends on whether or not you want it as 4 lamp or 6 lamp and whether or not you want the LED feature.

At this point, we only have one fixture of the new prototype and would like to sell it since the original customer can not use it.

I was under the impression that you wanted to sell the one that you made for the other customer.

If you are just trying to sell light fixtures, please list all configurations and price structures. This would be for all potential buyers and not just myself.

You may want to also sponsor this site so that you can have your own forum to sell and answer questions about your product.

Tim,

The hood was designed for a specific customer. However, the "guts" or the insides of the fixture have not been finished. The only part complete with this fixture so far is the body. It is designed in such a way so that we can put in a bracketing system to either accomodate 4 lamps or 6 lamps. Obviously the price of a 6 lamp fixture will be a bit more due to the fact there is an extra ballast and 4 more lampholders as well as an additional plug. I am sorry if you assumed that the fixture was completely wired. It is not. The original order was for 4 lamps with LED feature and the fixture is designed to flip back to allow for easier access to the tank. I am not sure if the flip back option is something we will offer in the future though. I personally think this fixture will look better if cable or pendant suspended.

In the future, we plan on listing all products we sell and all available configurations on not only our website but also on forums we sponsor. I did not post this thread simply to sell more light fixtures. As a matter of fact, we are not taking any additional orders on the SKR Aqualux line until we feel we have created a product that is not only top of the line but can also be marketed at competitive prices. We are still in test marketing mode. I can say that the results of our products so far have been very well. We also plan on sponsoring this site as well as a couple of others.

I apologize if this posts created any confusion but are intent is to only take this one order.

Sorry that the site is down. There is a problem with our hosting service over the past couple of days. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of the fixture, please email me at kevqtmn@msn.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom