For Sale: Take my java and clado...err..moss balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
Was poking around in the fishroom earlier and noticed that my main invert tank was about half covered in marimo moss ball/clado whatever you want to call it. I originally started with a few moss balls that basically crept across the substrate. I don't really have an issue with it, but I noticed that one of my CPO's is berried! She is using the moss as a hiding place, and I need to keep a closer eye on her, so I pulled most of it out.

In the picture, the top is mostly moss pieces, they can be rolled up into balls or spread back out. There is pieces of java moss, Subwassertang, duckweed, pieces of gravel that it's adhered to, and who knows what else mixed in.

Since that's not enough of a package to be worthy of bagging and shipping out, I also removed the java moss from the tank with the gray egged CPO. That's on the bottom part of the pic, and as you can see it is dotted with duckweed and whatnot.

these are both well over softball size, and I have since added another handful of clado into the top pile because I missed a spot.

Skyrim is not included :], but makes a good size reference.

$20 shipped, US only. First come first serve! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom