Tank bliss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowlbt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So happy my tank is now coming out of its cycle and plants are becoming established even the small Anubis that I just pushed into a hole of a bit of my wood has taken bite and started rooting itself onto the wood no string attached lol

Fish are loving life and I am starting to see some growth from my 2 bristle noses

So far community tank consisting of
2 bristle noses
2 gourami
4 clown loaches
2 striped kuhli-loach
3 guppies
3 cardinal tetras

Are all getting along just fine
Am waiting for my 5 long fin zebra danios and 1 long fin bristle nose to come this week too can't wait.

Here's a pic of the tank ATM

Attachments

• image-36483386.jpg
    image-36483386.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 101
So happy my tank is now coming out of its cycle and plants are becoming established even the small Anubis that I just pushed into a hole of a bit of my wood has taken bite and started rooting itself onto the wood no string attached lol

Fish are loving life and I am starting to see some growth from my 2 bristle noses

So far community tank consisting of
2 bristle noses
2 gourami
4 clown loaches
2 striped kuhli-loach
3 guppies
3 cardinal tetras

Are all getting along just fine
Am waiting for my 5 long fin zebra danios and 1 long fin bristle nose to come this week too can't wait.

Here's a pic of the tank ATM

Awesome!! What size is it? It looks quite long...

I was going to ad more cardinals for shore

In a tank that size I'd add 6 more Kuhli loaches as they like to be in groups of at least 6. Then a school of 25 cardinals would look really good. I have a 220g heavily planted and I have a school of 25 cardinals and 25 rummynose tetras. They really look striking in a large group.

In a tank that size I'd add 6 more Kuhli loaches as they like to be in groups of at least 6. Then a school of 25 cardinals would look really good. I have a 220g heavily planted and I have a school of 25 cardinals and 25 rummynose tetras. They really look striking in a large group.

True dat with the kuhlis! And theat would look awesome!! 25 of both of them!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom