Tank Bug Bit me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE snakes, hubby however doesn't. He is more like a woman than any woman I know (in that respect!) He an I actually argue over who has to kill spiders and the only was I win is to cry and say something like "But its going to get in your baby's crib!"

Haha...I started w/ a 10gal tank 2 years ago. Upgraded to a 30gal and gave the 10gal to a friend. Was happy with the 30gal for a year...then came to AA. Right not I have the same 30gal, but it's planted now. I'm cycling a 15gal for a couple of convicts from Devilishturtles...and I'm getting a 75gal which I intend to stock with mbunas...this hobby is like a virus! lol

You will find ways to do without furnature in the house. End tables really aren't a must. They are there for show and therefore can be removed. Besides, who really needs lamps or a place to set their drinks. They shouldn't be drinking in the living room anyways. TV's rot the brain, they should also be removed. Don't you remember the fun and ease of Bean Bag chairs? They can be brought into the living room when you want to sit down, but removed when company comes over. This way the couch and all chairs/sofas can be removed. But really, what would you need chairs for if there is not a tv? Kitchen tables? blah! Eat on the floor or in your bean bag chair. Another good alternative is at the kitchen counter. You'll lose weight with this alternative because who wants to stand at the kitchen counter for a long time to eat. You can sell your furnature to finance the new tank! Problem solved

LMFAO @ THAT

Dragonmommy said:
OMG I nearly got an approx 30 galloon hex from the neighbors yard today (my cat was up their tree :x ) but it had a huge crack.

I see this tank thing becoming an obsession real soon.

It does become an obssession, but don't worry, you can stop anytime. :lol:

I always thought that about ciggarettes too, but it took my little one guilt tripping me to get me to quit... so can I quit anytime? (I never smoked in my home or while pregnant or nursing)

AA = aquarists anonymous.

hi my name is crazycat and i am an aquarist...i have 52 tanks and no furniture... my husband left me...so did my dog...my freezer is full of bloodworms and brine shrimp... i need help... (fill in the rest :))

OHMYGOSH!!!! I totally forgot about the x-mas tree!!!! My new 75 g is taking its place... oh-oh I see trouble at X-mas time! Oh well, I'll try to innovate and hang the ornaments from the tank as Zagz suggested!

Besides... everybody has a x-mas tree, that is sooo boring! :p

Ahh see a tank is safer than a Christmas tree for us, with a 14 month old monster running around. OMG my son is... well a boy. He climbs everything, throws everything, tackles everything... and at 14 months he is the size of a 3 year old (seriously) so we dont need a christmas tree anyhow. Wonder how the cichlids will feel about lights on their tank? I know they are obsessed with this light up toy my older kid plays with in front of their tank.. they follow it.

Back
Top Bottom