Tank colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rendao

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, just ordered a nice 125 litre tank in white. The good lady has returned from work and is grumbling about a White tank, reckons black would be better!! Anyone feel like me that a white tank is cool - PLEASE.

Could you post a pic of the tank? As a woman, I'd hate to place a vote on what I think you might be describing..... ;)

A white tank would be really cool because I've never seen them. Usually I like black, and I HATE oak (no offense to anyone who has oak.) I'd have to see a pic to be sure though.

OK - my first attempt at downloading pictures.

Below should be a picture of the said tank

image-1126311099.jpg

And here is where it will be going,

image-425027738.jpg

suggestions and comments more than welcome...

I would be more worried about that cat than the colour! :p

I think it will be fine. Do you want it to blend in or stand out?

I love the tank and I think the white is awesome. I also think it would look better in that space than black!

Great replies, cheers peeps. I am glad that it's not just me likes the white.

Not a fan of the white...... because the white pops, the interior of the tank is no longer the focus. Even though you have very contemporary colors in the room there, I'd still choose the black.

Rhino said:
Where did you find that tank? I love the white!

Here in the UK. Company is Ferplast. ****ed shame the bottom is cracked in three corner !!!!

All my tanks are white. Looks allot nicer with the actinic lights and the leds at night. But of course I do build my tanks myself :D

Back
Top Bottom