Tank colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LyndaB said:
Not a fan of the white...... because the white pops, the interior of the tank is no longer the focus. Even though you have very contemporary colors in the room there, I'd still choose the black.

I agree. When I saw the picture, the white popped out at be rather than the contents. I'd go the black route

Thank you so much for all the comments. The white tank arrived, but had three cracks in the base. Well done to Just Tanks. They have dispatched a replacement, and are picking up the other. My good lady preferred black so am having a black one now, although consent has been given to put it in the living room now so fair deal in my book.

Rendao said:
Thank you so much for all the comments. The white tank arrived, but had three cracks in the base. Well done to Just Tanks. They have dispatched a replacement, and are picking up the other. My good lady preferred black so am having a black one now, although consent has been given to put it in the living room now so fair deal in my book.

This hobby is all compromise if your married lol......and lots of begging

Back
Top Bottom