tank fire sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phish7740

Aquarium Advice Activist
ok so if you read my post in the main forum, my tank caught fire and im leaving the hobbie.

here are the things i have for sale.
please get a hold of me ASAP if you want any corals, as i will be selling them back to the fish store if noone wants them. i will know for sure on tuesday what survived so get back to me before then if you want anything that is alive.

sorry no pics, all the corals are in the fish store at the moment i was able to rush them there with minimal loss, i will know on tuesday what survived and what didnt. about 90% looked alive...i did not list the things that may not have survived.
shipping is not included. ship via UPS. i have two large insulated boxes that can hold about 10 corals each. $40 a box overnighted

equip:
aqua remora pro with mag 3 $150

fuval 405 (needs part to connect hoses to filter and maybe new hoses.) will include 3 velcro carbon bags, and about half a large container of carbon. $100

3 powerheads 1200s all need new plugs, one rotating head, have extra parts that came with them. take all three for $30.

odessey 48" light $150 watt MH with new bulbs (2weeks old) and 2 96Watt CF actinic new bulbs. power cords have been cut due to fire. ballast and light are still in good condition. bulbs alone are worth $180.
will sell bulbs seperatly for $75 or take all for $150.

corals:
2 frogspawn green with pink tops.(one medium one small) $20 each
1 pink gonaporia (5") $25
1 kenya tree purple/brown (2-3") $10
2 blastomussa with green centers (about 8 small polups each) $30 both
1 orange plate (3 in diameter) $30
1 green soft finger leather $20 (4 inches)
1 white/lime green soft finger leather $60 (6" with two stems) very nice
1 green/red acornlord $30 (4-5 polups)
1 large zoa colony bright green and watermellon (about 50 polups) $30
1 bright green zoa colony (about 25 polups) $25
1 watermellon colony zoa (about 8 polups) $10
1 light purple/light green colony (about 12 polups) $10
1 electric green trumpet coral (5 polups) $40
1 teal trumpet coral (2 polups) $20
recordias- had about 7 different colors (green, purple, orange, purple/green, yellow, teal) 1-2 mouths each $20 each
4 mushroom colonies (red, red with purp spots, purple/blue, green stripe) $30 takes all.

my email is oldschooltofu@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom