Tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 55g when i first started to plant it, it looks a lot better now. The plants are a lot healthier now and it is more filled in.
413.jpg

417.jpg

415.jpg

414.jpg

Wow nice fish and aquarium.The black sand and plants go really good with the rest of the aquarium

My 36 gallon, just like my 55, it looks better now with more plants and healthier ones. Sorry for all the pics btw:)
407.jpg

410.jpg

411.jpg

412.jpg

This is my 30 gallon, I tried to replicate a stream/pond bottom. I will be ordering 2 Electric Blue crayfish for it on Wednesday and then a school of zebra danios.

Attachments

• TANK 2.jpg
    TANK 2.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 126
ShawnKC said:
This is my 30 gallon, I tried to replicate a stream/pond bottom. I will be ordering 2 Electric Blue crayfish for it on Wednesday and then a school of zebra danios.

Electric blue cray!!!??? Very very nice you can see a pic of my boy larry he's also electric blue you can only see his pincer he's hiding in his cave lol sorry. You can stock your tank with more that should last with the Crays there's never really any saying if they will kill or not but after a year and a half I've learnt many that should last forever and some that dont last five minuets!

The danios rock.have long live span.i have some too

Back
Top Bottom