Tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shorten link and moved to "Members Saltwater Tanks Showcase" forum.

Looks pretty good, how old is the tank and do you still have the Linkia?

the Linkia is dead. it died 3 days later. i dunno why? it was squishy when i took it out and it had like brown poop under it.

Sorry to hear that. Probably how you acclimated it but they do best in mature tanks with tons of LR, need long drip acclimations, and never be exposed to air.

By any chance did u take it out of the water when u added it to the tank. Like between the acclimation bucket or container and the tank. They can't be exposed to air.

Funny thing you say that. When i picked him up at the LFS they took him out of the water to put him in the bag so i could take it home. Maybe thats what happened.

I am going to try and post some different pics of my tank when i get a chance. i am also wanting to updgrade this stupid skimmer as soon as possible.

Pics look very nice. Sorry about the licknia. Tell your LFS that he can not expose to air.

My LFS didn't know that they couldn't be exposed to the air. Thanks to the knowledgable folks here I was able to pass on your experiences.

I passed on the same information to my LFS. They had no idea either. It is sad to see that, even though they have been open for over 10 years!!! Unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom