Tank pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperAlex

Aquarium Advice Freak
Might not be as exciting or everyone else but this is my first larger saltwater tank and I'm excited to show it off. I've added some power heads since the full tank picture was taken. Any suggestions you have are welcome but I really just wanted to share my pictures.
image-3089514756.jpg

image-449173724.jpg

image-1081406114.jpg

image-1245727877.jpg

Haha of course it's exciting! Enjoy it!!

Personally since you asked. I'd add more live rock. It will help with filtration. Now I see the tank is stocked so maybe maybe a little at a time or get "dry live rock" it will become live on e again in your tank and you won't have to worry about die off and possible a mini cycle.

Look up Bulk Reef Supply I believe they have a sale on dry love rock.

Thanks! I plan on getting some dry rock to seed. Thought I would've okay for now since I'm running bio-matrix media in a media reactor in my sump.

Maybe paint the background black or blue? Btw... I LOVE the foxface!! When I upgrade he's on my list.

I might get a black or blue background but I think painting it is out of the question at this point. Not only do I not want to have paint that close to the tank but I don't know how I would get behind it to paint if even if I wanted to.

I might get a black or blue background but I think painting it is out of the question at this point. Not only do I not want to have paint that close to the tank but I don't know how I would get behind it to paint if even if I wanted to.

Understood. Get a blue and black piece of construction paper and see what you like better. Or if you have something laying around like a black garbage bag or black binder etc. but it to the back and see how it looks.

Your tank looks really nice! All of our tanks are a work in progress, so don't worry about it not being complete. I like your choices for fish so far too. :)

I like your puffer ?! Puffer isn't it? I just added a foxface to my tank. My first saltwater fish. They are cool. Your tank looks nice. A lot of people say add rock add rock. But It's really how you want it to look. I like the minimal rock open tank look myself, I know it helps with filtration. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom