tank size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take the filter media for the 55 and suspend it in the 15 gal tank for a couple days, this will help seed the filter media ahead of time so your cycling time is reduced.

xxwolfpackof1xx a ten with neons would b great.
I have a 100 gal. planted, I would have more but no room right now, my hubby thinks we have to have furniture...lol

well thanks for the info on the goldfish tanks..... I cant seeing it being too much problem right now as I said we have had them for so long and water levels are great, and fish are happy and healthy. Ill be sure to to watch they dont outgrow their tank.

:)

CarriFoster said:
I am new to keeping fish but as of right now I have a 15 gal. and just had a 55 gal. given to me by my sis in-law...it isnt set up yet cuz im scared to death of killing my babies!!! I just got the water right in my 15 and evthing is going well but i gotta do it soon cuz my shubunkin needs more room..ahhhhh!!

Do everything right and you will likely be fine. If not? Gods will. lol

mom2reds said:
I have a 100 gal. planted, I would have more but no room right now, my hubby thinks we have to have furniture...lol

lol my 15g has a molly 15 ghost shrimp 4 neons and a fire dg i think the look of a neon ghost tankk would be amazing

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

mom2reds said:

Bahahahaha you sound like me. I wanted to move our shelving with are huge collection of Dvd's all I received wa a blank stare of death. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

55g freshwater, 44g planted freshwater...what I really want and am gonna do within a year is get a 125g and shutdown the 55g..fish are getting too big for the 55!!

fred said:
55g freshwater, 44g planted freshwater...what I really want and am gonna do within a year is get a 125g and shutdown the 55g..fish are getting too big for the 55!!

Don't ditch it! Make it a qt or a breeder!

Homedog98 said:
Don't ditch it! Make it a qt or a breeder!

Lol no time for breeding and such (I have 4 kids to take care of). Honestly I've never needed a qt tank. I've never had ich or any fish illness...lucky I guess ;)

I assume human children? You never know on here, lol!!

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

I have a ten gallon with filter and heater for my strange Betta Allie. He swims in the current for fun. That's why he's strange.

I am trying to get a twenty five high ready for

6 zebra danios
6 male fancy tail guppies
4-6 Cory cats(panda )

I'm still trying to decide on four or six cories.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

just a q but the fish you chose dont they like to be able to swim alot and wont high limit that? its just a question because ive never personaly delt with high tanks

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Bettababe1011 said:
I assume human children? You never know on here, lol!!

Lol yes human children ;)

Okay. Lol, my Betta is like a slimy, little, underwater child to me!! Lol. Of course he's as close to a child as I'm gonna get for a long time!! I'm not old enough to even think about kids for like, ten or so years!!

Good keep thinking that way :). I waited until 27 to have my first baby! Besides that fish are cheaper and don't talk back :p

Lol, and Allie isn't a messy fish!!

fred said:

No shut-downs only set-ups

Back
Top Bottom