Tankmates for Angelfish and Clown Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland6543

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm looking for suggestions for my 90g tank. It will be an unplanted tank with a white sandy substrate. It will house the following fish transferred from my 75g planted tank:
- Koi angelfish
- Clown loaches
- Bolivian rams

Ideally I'm looking for a few, large tankmates with "wow" factor that will get along with what I have. Also perhaps some interesting synodontis cats.

Hi-Finned banned sharks are super neat. I have one in with my angels. They can get fairly larger but that tank would be a nice size for it. It is an algae eater, you may have to supply a little bit of algae so no one gets hungry.

geophagus, siamese algae eaters, rainbows, snakeskin gouramis(or in general), flagtail prochilodus... and if you want more let me know or anyone else. and i know that the hi fin banded loach are capable of staying in warm water but they are happier in cooler water.

geophagus, siamese algae eaters, rainbows, snakeskin gouramis(or in general), flagtail prochilodus... and if you want more let me know or anyone else. and i know that the hi fin banded loach are capable of staying in warm water but they are happier in cooler water.

Very nice suggestions. Thank you.

But rainbows, Congo tetras,diamond tetra, maybe two blue angels. I personally love a gourgeous pleco.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom