Terrible news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Today was a very bad day for me, my female leopard gecko, she had been in our family for 17 years, and she passed away today, she was my dads, and she was passed on to me, she got total anorexia caused by old age, she hasn't eaten in like 3 months, and today I found her dead, with her cage mate pushing her with her head to see if she would move or something
Loosing a pet Is a terrible thing, I hate when this happens

Today was a very bad day for me, my female leopard gecko, she had been in our family for 17 years, and she passed away today, she was my dads, and she was passed on to me, she got total anorexia caused by old age, she hasn't eaten in like 3 months, and today I found her dead, with her cage mate pushing her with her head to see if she would move or something
Loosing a pet Is a terrible thing, I hate when this happens

I'm so sorry to hear about that.
Losing pets is always something we hate even one of my ghost shrimp that passes for no reason.
17 years sounds like a long time to me, but I know nothing about geckos, is that about the average life span?

Yea, I hate when even the smallest if my pets die

Thanks
The average lifespan is 13-15 years

Yea, I guess, it's just so sad to see something like that happen, it's like loosing a family member

That's very sad. I'm sorry. I have two Leo's myself. Watch this video, made me tear up a bit, and makes me think about why we humans do this to ourselves.

That was sad, but I think all those conditions got at them because of such small cage sizes
I will, cry myself to sleep if my guinea pig, jalapeño dies in me, I've had him since he was 2 weeks old, he is now 2, and I will really be AA if he died

Back
Top Bottom