Tetra Natura Bloodworm Mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asboss

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all, got a free sample and my fish love it and go mad for it!!!.......Anyone else use it??

LyndaB said:
I've never heard of it, is it a freeze dried mix?

Hi, its new and its a gel mix. 4grm sachets.

What exactly is it that holds those gel foods together..... I've always been skeptical of that.

LyndaB said:
What exactly is it that holds those gel foods together..... I've always been skeptical of that.

Tetra Natura Bloodworm Mix –Bloodworm and Krill with added nutrients Produced using Tetra’s exclusive gel technology, Natura is a patented formula that combines natural foods and very fine feeding granules within a 100% edible soft gel. This creates a food with a soft, highly attractive texture and taste that fish love. Whilst the use of natural foods and edible gel increases the fishes’ enjoyment of the food, the fine granules ensure they also receive the right balance of nutrients for a complete, healthy diet. Tetra Natura is therefore perfect for people that want to give their fish a tasty, more nature-like daily diet.

asboss said:
Tetra Natura Bloodworm Mix –Bloodworm and Krill with added nutrients Produced using Tetra’s exclusive gel technology, Natura is a patented formula that combines natural foods and very fine feeding granules within a 100% edible soft gel. This creates a food with a soft, highly attractive texture and taste that fish love. Whilst the use of natural foods and edible gel increases the fishes’ enjoyment of the food, the fine granules ensure they also receive the right balance of nutrients for a complete, healthy diet. Tetra Natura is therefore perfect for people that want to give their fish a tasty, more nature-like daily diet.

YouTube

Back
Top Bottom