TetraMin Pro....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrewz00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
wasnt sure where to post this, moderator please move if necessary...

Has anyone used TetraMin Pro food? it claims to keep water clear, but it always makes mine cloudy!

could you recommend a better food for barbs, danios and corys that would not make my water cloudy?

I've used the regular old Tetramin with no issues. You shouldn't have clouding issues with any decent modern food if you don't overfeed and you have proper filtration. Only feed the amount of food your fish can consume in a couple minutes. You shouldn't see any sitting in the tank uneaten.

I use the tetramin crisps, they work really well for my fish- which include barbs, cories and danios, as well as tetras and gouramis.

on a side note... you keep tetras with your barbs? any issues there? what type of tetras?

I have Red Minor, glolight and red eye tetras. The barbs are a school of 10 and were added last. They don't bother the tetras any worst than the tetras bother each other. In fact I see the red-eyes chase the barbs every once in a while. :-D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom