Texas Holey Rocks! CHEAP! Most for under 30$ for large rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christerrell2k3

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys,

got awsome deals on Texas Holey Rock, Want to recieve bubble wrapped texas holey rock already bleached and ready to rock and roll??? For extremely small amount of cash? then hit me up on my email
christerrell2k3@hotmail.com

just give me a description on what you want, or size dimensions and ill go dig it up and wash it off, and bleach for no charge. Thanks for your time!

How big a tank is that in that photo, Hara? So I can get an idea of the size of that rock. I might be interested.

understood, i drive out about 30 miles from here to go get it... one of these days though, ill take my 76 el camino across the southern u.s. with a bed-full..... actually on one these days i will take it out of austin hahahhahahah....

in that pic im guessing from 20lbs rocks, to alittle less on the skinny ones... i just cant believe what some of these rocks go for on ebay, and texasholeyrock.com or whatever... they charge 1 a lb usually, but for there "muesem quality" they charge about $3-7 a lb..... just alittle more holes....

Back
Top Bottom