Thank you guys!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RICH305

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I want to thank everyone for the help you guys been giving me and guiding me through the cycle process.now that I'm all done what kind of fish do you guys suggest? I have a Purple Stripe Psuedochromis and two blue and green damsels any suggestions ?

Just got a new coral how do I introduce it to the da water

do your regular acclimation as you would for a fish but except, you need to ge tthe coral adjustd to your light so depending on the coral you start it off on the bottom then gradually move it up to your desired spot so it gives the coral enough time to adjust to your lighting

Here is the coral?

Attachments

• image-2913815099.jpg
    image-2913815099.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 123
This is the coral :D

Attachments

• image-3438560874.jpg
    image-3438560874.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 115
Is this little guy coral safe??

Attachments

• image-2309046853.jpg
    image-2309046853.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 119
most corals dont need to be feed they get everything they need from the light

hackteck said:
most corals dont need to be feed they get everything they need from the light

What about iodine I was going to buy a coral but the dude told me the coral might need a little it of iodine??

i would test for what your iodine is before i start dosing it usually you can replenish these suppliments with regular water changes

Yea I figured that he told me probley one drop a week would be fine

I was thinking of a candy coral or sumthing like that any suggestions or bubble anenomies

The mushrooms are pretty hardy. Have no fear. If you see its foot grab to a portion of rock he is good. The hard part is it will want to blow around in the current and wont grab hold unless it is calm or it is stuck. Keep in mind if the conditions are right eventually it will divide.... into many.

Nems are extremely sensitive to any change in parameters and should only be put into well established tanks i.e. No fluctuations or issues for at least 9 months most suggest a yr

Back
Top Bottom