Thanks Option

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
I love the AA app. Its far superior than some of the other aquarium/reef forum app than the others.

I would like to know where I can find the thank you feature so that i can spread my thanks. If there is not one, then I would like to request it.

There's one on the site under each post but not on the app that I know of yet which I'm guessing your using.

Yeah i would like to clarify about my request - i would like to thank people via app.

ya there are a few things ive asked for on the app lol. unfortunately youll get the same response i did most likely which is they have a third party develop the app so any changes to it are not likely to happen : /

If I may add when your in the thread if you open your options by holding down on a post you can hit open browser and it takes you right to the thread you was in on the app then you can hit thanks. It's pretty easy :) and hope this helps out, I do it all the time.

I dont have the thanks option on the android. It only gives me the option to quote and a few others stuff.

I dont have the thanks option on the android. It only gives me the option to quote and a few others stuff.

Hit open in browser then do thanks. I don't think there is a way to do it directly from the app. The app isn't meant to be a full featured thing, that is what the site is for. It is mainly to post/check replies while you are on the go, which it does perfectly.

Mrc8858 said:
ya there are a few things ive asked for on the app lol. unfortunately youll get the same response i did most likely which is they have a third party develop the app so any changes to it are not likely to happen : /

[moderator edit] I was hoping for and edit on the
App. Bummer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrance said:

Oops sorry I told you wrong hit your phones menu button then it will show you "open browser" and it will take you to the main site in witch thread your in. I use the android most of the time and switch back and forth that way.

You can edit. On your post, hit the the blue arrow on the top right. You will get an option to quote and edit and some other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom