The Basement 90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your tank looks very nice. I do see one problem though, There seems to be some sort of interdimensional rift opening up just in front of your license plate in one of your photos, I'd have that checked out before the universe implodes in upon itself

:clown: And here I thought I was the only one that noticed that! (Except it's on BOTH photos!) We can still track him down though - he didn't obscure the ID number on the power vault across the street.

Yup... post tank shots that involve more than a tank, and we'll all be looking at everything BUT the tank. I was actually thinking about making a comment about the brand of beer you were drinking...

But seriously - nice build. Tank looks too nice to hide it away in the basement though!

Looks great for the most part...that Epiphone SG irritates me though....grr..

Neat idea with the bridge though! Can't wait to see it fully stocked and covered in coraline. :)

Yea, the SG is the kids that I move from place to place to place. The real Gibsons are locked up every since I caught him trying to adjust the intonation on one of mine on his own. Nothing more fun than listening to a kid pounding on a Boss pedal while trying to learn Ted Nugent riffs.

And the beer... well.... I'm at a point where quantity has taken over quality. I think they refer to it as mid-life.

Building the doors today. Need to think about livestock. This thing is converting 1 tablespoon of ammonia in under 12 hours. It's getting old.

Back
Top Bottom