The education of a Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magicmarymac

Aquarium Advice Freak
Background
My education/reformation as a fish keeper has been both painful and exhausting, with a great deal of satisfaction thrown in. I have gone from a 12 gallon way overpopulated aquarium with old tank syndrome to finally getting my numbers, both parameters and stocking, closer to what they should be. I have re-homed dozens of fish and snails.

Status
I have converted both of my tanks, (12 & 36), to planted…sorta. No upgraded lights, no Co2, and just started using liquid fertilizer.

Goal
I would like to …gradually…due to $$$$, upgrade what I have, but I need some advice on a strategy.

I have updated my profile for stocking lists and my water parameters are good.

Background
My education/reformation as a fish keeper has been both painful and exhausting, with a great deal of satisfaction thrown in. I have gone from a 12 gallon way overpopulated aquarium with old tank syndrome to finally getting my numbers, both parameters and stocking, closer to what they should be. I have re-homed dozens of fish and snails.

Status
I have converted both of my tanks, (12 & 36), to planted…sorta. No upgraded lights, no Co2, and just started using liquid fertilizer.

Goal
I would like to …gradually…due to $$$$, upgrade what I have, but I need some advice on a strategy.

I have updated my profile for stocking lists and my water parameters are good.

Grrrrr, I still have problems with accidentally hitting send prematurely.

If anyone would like to chime in with suggestions, I would appreciate it very much.

Mary

Back
Top Bottom