"The GATHERING"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Dino! Since I'll be near Atlanta on Saturday, do you have enough room to bring the bags with you? Are you staying overnight in Atlanta? I'll make it worth your while :wink: Hubby bought another car on ebay we have to pick up in Milburn. He has approved the pat down/frisk. :lol:

Bernie, I forgot to ask. Fernzpat wants to know if you have saltwater fish etc. too?

Yup...Got Saltwater and Reef fish and/or supplies!!!

When are you wanting the Eco-Complete Plant bags??? The Gathering or meeting
Dino earlier??? Be sure to let me know when, so I can make sure I've got it
here or order it for you!!

Bernie

Bernie,
Thanks for the offer, but it's stressing me out trying to figure out how to get it home. I will prob ably still get a couple of bags when I'm up there, but don't order a bunch just for me. Dino, thanks for trying to help. Forget about bringing my eco-complete on Thursday. Enjoy your meeting.

Update: Just noticed, I have two extra Copadichromis Azureus males, they are about 2"+ and are just beginning to color up.

Thanks all.

Jake

Okay, it's done! I've reserved my flight to Chattanooga on Friday, hang out with "fishgeeks" on Saturday, sleep in Sunday, and fly home Sunday afternoon! I am so excited! I will be staying at the Read House, and my only other plans are to go to the Tennessee Aquarium! Anyone else got any other suggestions on things I should check out? And Bernie, while I'm up there, please have your Omega One stocked. I will be getting many cans when I get there :lol:

Super News, Gunnie......!!!

I always have plenty of Omega, my shelf stock is stacked usually at least 2ft high x
2ft deep in most flavors!! 8O

Gunnie, the Incline is worth a ride! Also check out the Choo-Choo and the Southern Belle. There's a bunch of other stuff right there around the Aquarium, too!!

See ya!!

Bernie

For those of you who may remember him...Doc Friday will be here on
Gathering day, with plenty of his Discus!!

For those of you not familiar....Doc is an EXCELLENT Discus breeder with
many colors of outstanding breeding stock. He used to run with many of
the big breeders including the likes of Whattley & others.

Just thought I'd post that info.

Bernie

Gunnie,
My husband and I live about 15 min. away from chattanooga and are going to "The Gathering" PM me if you would like and I'll give you our phone number in case you need anything. Our daughter(tennhound) is also going and one of us would be closer if you need anything than Bernie or even the intrepid 0X Dino.
Would offer my couch for a bed but (she mumbles quietly) I took it out and put in another tank :roll:
Anybody else coming into town by way of Chattanooga is welcome to do the same.

Butterfly,
Thanks so much! I am so excited! I really needed a mini vacation, and what better way to spend your time than with people who love fish! PM is on the way, but I think I have everything under control. The only thing I'm a little leery about is getting to Bernie's from the hotel!

Gunnie, PM me the particulars of your arrival time and such.
If all goes well, I hope to be able to meet you at the airport.

I will be easy to spot, heheheeh.

You were arriving Friday, correct?
Again, depending on the time, may have a few more of the locals with me and we can get into some crazyness Friday night, either quick run up to Bernie's or a trip to the aquarium or just kicking back with a good meal.

Best,
dino

Wow! This is so cool! PM is sent, but I will be arriving in the morning on Friday. Whatever happens is going to be great! :mrgreen:

Ok, major snag here. My hubby lost his ATM/Debit card, and I needed it to rent the car. I may have to cancel the rental car reservation. Is there anybody close to downtown Chattanooga that could pick me up? I need to know ASAP :cry: Butterfly, I may need you afterall. I thought you had pm'd me a phone number, but I can't find it. Please send it again :(

Look forward to meeting you all. Mapquest says its 410 miles for me so we plan on leaving tommorow around mid day to arrive in Dayton by dinner.

Back
Top Bottom