the most you've paid for a single fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's in a 100 gal at the moment but soon to upgrade tank or sell fish.
I can sell him at the moment for about $400au

Yes it will be a sad day...... :( Just 1 minute more to watch and hope the day never comes!

Oh and my ultimate would be a super RED Arrow

Toirtis said:
RoK said:
Awesome, I'd like to get one someday. Most likely not for a looong time though.

Not unless you move...Asian arowanas are illegal to possess or import into the USA.

Ohh, did not know that. I may end up moving out of the country, ya never know. :p

The most i ever spent on a fish

I would say $30 for my L-85 Pleco (Golden Nugget), and $20 for a juvenile Australian rainbow.

Toirtis said:
$175 each for a couple of Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri, but it will be a lot more when I get my Asian aro...probably about $3000.

OHHH, im trying to get a big tank into my house for some bichirs, and arowana is my dream fish...those saddled bichirs are pretty sweet

Most I spent was 39.99 for a Green Phantom Pleco, then 19.99 on a bgk...both are so awesome, i have never regretted shelling that out on fish.

$2200 for a super red Arowana.

Just kidding. I thought about it for a second though. A split second. Then I blinked and came back to reality.

hc8719 said:
my bgk for $20 at petsmart, he's only 3-4"

When did you buy him? I was in Petsmart maybe a week ago (make that more like 10-12 days) and someone bought the only BGK they had.

i got mine i think the start of july/end of june.

i use to go to petsmart like 2-3 times a week as i stocked up on fish, all the employees recognize me now (sad i know) but ive cut back on visits now that my tanks stocked

we've probably seen each other there and not known it...

Back
Top Bottom