The Official AA Baltimore Aquarium Picture Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this happened a stone's throw from me and I didn't know about it until today! Wah! We would have loved to have come! Next time, for sure!

fishfreek said:
Sorry to hear about your car trouble and I hope it wont be to costly to repair.

Yeah, me too. The car had a lot of miles on it and part of me is kind of glad to know that at least the motor will be gone over real well finally. I have to tear a lot of the engine apart just to get to the front main oil seal, so I'll be cleaning the rest of it up and replacing a lot of old worn parts along the way. At any rate, a few hundred bucks is worth spending....we desperately need the car right now as my truck only has three seatbelts and gets 10 mpg. 8O

We'll get a chance to see you all soon, Im hoping. Thanks for the replies!

Geez, I'm rather embarrased, youronlysin. :oops: I knew you were coming, but basically forgot in the midst of gathering together the rest of the crew in time to make the noon deadline! (Since you weren't in the pre-paid group, you were on my "pay when they get there" list, which I left at home by mistake. :oops: )
However, I'm VERY glad you didn't have a traffic accident! A breakdown is no fun, but no one got injured. You and your family are safe, the car can be fixed, and the National Aquarium will still be there whenever you can make the trip!

Paul did you get stuck with extra tickets? How does all that work out?

Nope! Once you make the minimum for group rates, 15, you can adjust your final number of tickets needed at the ticket window. youronlysin found this thread late, so he didn't mail me a check in advance, was just going to pay when he got there.

We had 16 that paid in advance, i was sweating it that they would all make it, which they did!

a few others didn't realize they could still get in on the group rates and bought their tickets online in advance. They didn't get the discount, but still got to hang with us. I think our final number was 19.

Andy?? I know you were snapping away... and there were many other cameras there... Where is everyone!?!?

Here are mine (Rick's) but they are pretty much the same as everyone else's so I did not post them sooner:

normal_aquarium_009.jpg

normal_aquarium_012.jpg

normal_aquarium_015.jpg

Man, I've been busy - I just got some time to clean these up today. Better late than never....

Attachments

• aquarium03.jpg
    aquarium03.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9
  • aquarium02.jpg
    aquarium02.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 9
  • aquarium01.jpg
    aquarium01.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 17
More...

Attachments

• aquarium00.jpg
    aquarium00.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
  • aquarium04.jpg
    aquarium04.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 18
  • aquarium05.jpg
    aquarium05.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 17
still more...

Attachments

• aquarium08.jpg
    aquarium08.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
  • aquarium07.jpg
    aquarium07.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 23
  • aquarium06.jpg
    aquarium06.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 64
and some more...

Attachments

• aquarium11.jpg
    aquarium11.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
  • aquarium10.jpg
    aquarium10.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
  • aquarium09.jpg
    aquarium09.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 15
and finally...

Attachments

• aquarium14.jpg
    aquarium14.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 63
  • aquarium13.jpg
    aquarium13.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 13
  • aquarium12.jpg
    aquarium12.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 15
Great pics QTOFFER! Love the lookdown fish. That is my absolute favorite sw fish. The whole reason I got into sw. (I'll have a huge tank with some...someday) :D Thanks for sharing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom