The Sixty Gallon Build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skywhitney said:
The blue in those angels is really starting to come out! Gorgeous fish :)

Yeah, they're awesome!

I just tried some brine shrimp on fez with no luck. I did try a worm right after and he picked at it? It went under The wood. I used a flashlight and I could see him moving around, but I'm not sure if fez was there or not. So, I don't see the worm anymore! Lifted the wood up, no sign. Either the worm burrowed, or fez ate a worm!! You think a worm would burrow? The others I put in didn't

It might be time for plan c. This weekend :)

I tried with brine shrimp again, i sprinkled it outside the wood and he came out, not sure if he sucked some up or not, but i think he took a few bites! :)

Progress feels good :)

George9 said:
Haha, You think you screwed me with the water sprite (jk lol), but I actually want it to grow tall haha. I actually have to make a powerpoint in school about invasive species, and I put water sprite on there. Oh, and believe it or not, Peacock eels are supposedly invasive too. So I'm gonna put Fez on there :)

One side:

Fezzy boy:

FTS

Other side:

Oh yeah, I took the background off to clean, and I was to lazy to put it back. But I kinda like it :) Cabomba still growing like crazy, got new leaves on my anubias for the first time, lots of new wisteria growth, and my Amazon sword is looking great after the old leaves are gone :) Oh, and the rotala stopped dying!!! :) These bulbs are great

Maaaaan that's a clean tank

Tcal01 said:
How frequent are your water changes and do you scrub?

I usually do them 50% Saturday, scrub the glass with a nag float. But last week i did 5 50% water changes for my sick ram. So now the water is squeaky clean!!

George9 said:
I usually do them 50% Saturday, scrub the glass with a nag float. But last week i did 5 50% water changes for my sick ram. So now the water is squeaky clean!!

Your water isn't squeaky clean, its crystal!!

skywhitney said:
Your water isn't squeaky clean, its crystal!!

Haha yeah you're right.

The angels are really cool, and a nice blue. But when theres nine guys moving all over picking at your fingers and swimming through your hands when your trying to plant plants is annoying!! Haha but ya gotta love em

George9 said:
Haha yeah you're right.

The angels are really cool, and a nice blue. But when theres nine guys moving all over picking at your fingers and swimming through your hands when your trying to plant plants is annoying!! Haha but ya gotta love em

How many are you keeping? Have any paired off?

skywhitney said:
How many are you keeping? Have any paired off?

Nope. None have paired. I have my eyes on two larger ones, I'm gonna see if they pair at all and what happens between then, and one little guy because my sister is so connected to him haha

George9 said:
Nope. None have paired. I have my eyes on two larger ones, I'm gonna see if they pair at all and what happens between then, and one little guy because my sister is so connected to him haha

Cant keep 3:/ the little guy will be bullied to death..,:(

Gboy66 said:
Cant keep 3:/ the little guy will be bullied to death..,:(

Yeah, I know I know. I'll have to figure something out. Maybe it will just be the two big guys if they end up pairing

Alright guys. Heres my dude :) All others are going to go to a new home :)

2ykdq35.jpg

I need to post a classified ad today. I see two more angels with very small spots, but mssing a scale or two. The original guy has a white fuzzish spot on his scaleless wound. I need to PM Mumma.of.two to get her opinion. I'm thinking I'll just grab the angel and dab some peroxide on it. Not gonna deal with this again.

Nah. I wanna get them out now because I see two more who have scales missing. So screw it. I wanna get them out before damage gets worse. I kinda wanted a pair, but if I keep them all, the damage may just get worse and I won't be able to get rid of tbem

I think I'll be stuck with most of the ones with a couple missing scales

George9 said:
Nah. I wanna get them out now because I see two more who have scales missing. So screw it. I wanna get them out before damage gets worse

Why do they have missing scales? Fighting? Fungus?

Gboy66 said:
Why do they have missing scales? Fighting? Fungus?

I think one might be picking on them. Either another angel, or Enrique-which I doubt. No fungus but the one with the older wound has a whitish kinda fuzz ish thing goin on. I think it might get infected. I'll try some peroxide and keep that guy for a little whole

Nah. I wanna get them out now because I see two more who have scales missing. So screw it. I wanna get them out before damage gets worse. I kinda wanted a pair, but if I keep them all, the damage may just get worse and I won't be able to get rid of tbem

I think I'll be stuck with most of the ones with a couple missing scales
ah,that sucks. least youll have a chance thanks to the ones with missing scales

alLexX said:
ah,that sucks. least youll have a chance thanks to the ones with missing scales

I came up with an idea. If I make a classified ad, I could sell the ones with a couple scales missing for less. Except I'll have to keep the guy with the fuzz ish stuff until he's good

I came up with an idea. If I make a classified ad, I could sell the ones with a couple scales missing for less. Except I'll have to keep the guy with the fuzz ish stuff until he's good
that makes sense.good idea

Back
Top Bottom