Things that get in your mouth lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nshepler

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is it just me or does everyone get various aquarium related things in there mouth every time you do a water change, an aquascape or whatever. Today I got some of that start right stuff in my mouth it was very salty.

May the force be with you.

Is it just me or does everyone get various aquarium related things in there mouth every time you do a water change, an aquascape or whatever. Today I got some of that start right stuff in my mouth it was very salty.

Mostly water when syphoning..
Although sometimes I end up with sand in my mouth and have NO clue as to how it got there...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Mostly water when syphoning..
Although sometimes I end up with sand in my mouth and have NO clue as to how it got there...

I get water in my mouth too and sand in the past haha

I seem to get some water in my mouth, but that is it. I once had my sister's hamster attempt to crawl into my mouth, but that is not fish related.

Like most people tank water sometimes finds it's way into my mouth. Omega One Freshwater Flakes don't taste all that great either...

Like most people tank water sometimes finds it's way into my mouth. Omega One Freshwater Flakes don't taste all that great either...

Hahaha, now I've never had fish food in my mouth but I nearly pass out from the smell..
I'm amazed you're still standing.

Fish water from syphoning and tiny bit of algae wafer when I was crushing them up did not taste to good

Ick. I haven't had this happen yet. I must be doing something wrong.

I've had water in my mouth and well i don't know if i should admit it but once live bloodworm yuck it was stuck to the back of my hand and I rubbed my mouth! I think the whole street heard me :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've had water in my mouth and well i don't know if i should admit it but once live bloodworm yuck it was stuck to the back of my hand and I rubbed my mouth! I think the whole street heard me :eek:

Nonononononononono...

I'd have nightmares ?

I'm pretty sure I ate some micrworm this evening. Don't eat cookies while feeding your fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm pretty sure I ate some micrworm this evening. Don't eat cookies while feeding your fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would call that extra protein.

My buddy dared me to eat a whole algae wafer and chew it. Wasn't worth it and I would not recommend it.

Lol - done that with soggy plants. Tasted better than celery though :)

Ug got some blood worms in my mouth never want ti taste that again

I've had tank water and algae flakes in my mouth. It didn't taste as great as I was hoping.

I was siphoning fry once from my 29, counted about 50 before and only 45 after :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Never. when I'm siphoning I don't have to use my mouth to start it.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom