Thinking of trying my hand at Saltwater.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's terrible, sorry Jess : / hopefully everything pulls through :(

Wow that's terrible, sorry Jess : / hopefully everything pulls through :(

Me too. The nem is letting go of the rock, all slumped over & shrunk up. It's mouth is partially open and saggy looking. Some white stuff is coming out. Should I remove it now? My rabbitfish looks lie a zombie. Litterally. My blenny is missing. About to see if he jumped ship. Clowns & coral banded appear fine, but they look like they are moving in slow motion. I have the heater cranked & thru the power compact on along with the t5's to try & warm em up. Should I wait just a lil longer before I take the nem out? It just closed while I typed this. Maybe wait till the temp gets to like 75???

Yes, but I can't upload it here, bad service. This sucks so bad. I'm trading fish today & I have to leave in an hour... I don't wanna leave with all the heaters cranked...

Im gonna send u a pic, Dino, k??

Got the pic and texted you back. Gonna post pics for the members to see.

Well I left the house for awhile to pick up my Pheno's. been gone about 3 1/2 hours. Sooooo anxious to see how the nem is doing!!

I would slow down on raising the temp at this point honestly.

Ya where are you at now around 75? Temp swings should be minimized to a 2 degree swing at most on a day to day basis. Given this isn't a typical situation raising the temp to the low 70s is first priority but from there I would slow it down to a degree or two per day to minimize the stress on the inhabitants.

Ya where are you at now around 75? Temp swings should be minimized to a 2 degree swing at most on a day to day basis. Given this isn't a typical situation raising the temp to the low 70s is first priority but from there I would slow it down to a degree or two per day to minimize the stress on the inhabitants.

72! Should I get to 75 then slow down?

I would just start taking it slow from here. If it were me I'd aim for 73 by morning 74 by tomorrow night 75 by the next morning and so on until you reached your desired temperature. What is the temp you aiming for by the way?

I would just start taking it slow from here. If it were me I'd aim for 73 by morning 74 by tomorrow night 75 by the next morning and so on until you reached your desired temperature. What is the temp you aiming for by the way?

Ok, thanks! Well I've had it at 78/79, is that a good temp???

Back
Top Bottom