Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I was thinking of asking aqua world to ship me some but it's pretty expensive to buy there, I'm not sure what I'll do. You should come to a pmas meeting! I'd give you a frag or something lol! I bought a little too many corals :D

Alright I'll pm you the info in a little bit. Nice! I'm scared of having flowerpot in my tank, it seems to go downhill after a while. Hopefully it does well for you.

I talked to wet pets and they'll have the 2 fish in Thursday. They will be held for me but they are really expensive, like twice the price. It is going to be about 140$ when it's all done..

Well, better than nothing at all right? I'm not worried about the flowerpot because it isn't the "true" flowerpot. That difference changes the difficulty of care from hard to moderate, in terms of generic care lingo. I'm not even spending extra time with it, just making sure it is fed where the others it doesn't matter.

needmorecowbell said:
Ya your right... But 50$ difference is a lot.

That's cool, I didn't know they had different types.

140?? Dont do it. Go to LA and order the fish, and lots of corals. 140 is way too much

I know.. But they don't have the Midas! I might just buy the Midas from them and then get a nice order of corals and the hawkfish some other time.

needmorecowbell said:
I know.. But they don't have the Midas! I might just buy the Midas from them and then get a nice order of corals and the hawkfish some other time.

Bluezooaquatics should have them

Edit: Nvm

Vivid aquariums have them but shipping is crazy there. Ill probably just buy it at my lfs.

I tried catching my 6 line.... Not gonna happen lol.

We are going to have a fish catching competition! It will be in a 100 gallon tank with 150 lb of live rock and corals. You knock down a coral and you loose, you must catch a domino damsel that is attacking the residents in the tank :)

Winner gets his pick of any coral he wants from the conpetitors :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
We are going to have a fish catching competition! It will be in a 100 gallon tank with 150 lb of live rock and corals. You knock down a coral and you loose, you must catch a domino damsel that is attacking the residents in the tank :)

Winner gets his pick of any coral he wants from the conpetitors :)

Pshh...... sounds easy lol

Lol I knock down soo many corals. With my clownfish, I just stuck my finger in the water until he was about to nip me, and then when he bit, I caught it.

I'm going to try to catch it tonight and put it in my sump. Hopefully the wrasse won't jump while he is down there.. Maybe I'll put him in on Wednesday and add the Midas thursday.

This is what my clove polyps look like, I'll try to get a pic of mine up soon..

I have 9 polyps and it's growing really fast

needmorecowbell said:
This is what my clove polyps look like, I'll try to get a pic of mine up soon..

I have 9 polyps and it's growing really fast

Wow those are AWESOME! i need to get me some of those

They are crazy neon. They don't pulse or anything but I can't wait to get a nice sized colony, it will look great in the blues. They are next to my kryptonite candy cane. I gotta put a video out or something..

Back
Top Bottom