Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha great!!! It looks soo much different. It almost looks like the branches are thicker, maybe it's the same as when a bone breaks that part of the bone is thicker... Idk. But yeah, I'm super happy you were able to get it better, I was kinda skeptical that anyone could heal the whole thing at first.

Finally got a new iPod so I can take pics now!! Here is some of them.

Attachments

• image-3746458697.jpg
    image-3746458697.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 128
  • image-965224001.jpg
    image-965224001.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1387673406.jpg
    image-1387673406.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image-3535410661.jpg
    image-3535410661.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 100
  • image-3875100840.jpg
    image-3875100840.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 105
  • image-3172278555.jpg
    image-3172278555.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 147
  • image-4111756873.jpg
    image-4111756873.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 103
Oh wow! It looks amazing! I love all your corals. Especially the green thing. A green slimer? I know you've said what it is before...

Hahaha thanks! It's from my iPod, I do want to mess with white balance though. I haven't found a good free app for it yet. And it's a 4th gen, I got it for free :)

Soooo the algae problems are basically gone. Like, completely. So that means fish!!!!! What do you think I should get? I'm open to any ideas as long as those ideas don't cost me hundreds of dollars.

Great to hear Adam! I can't remember, did you keep any fish at all? You should get a pair of designer clowns. A lil more then your probably looking to spend but would make a nice centerpiece in your tank.

Unfortunately I didn't keep any fish, but it definitely needed to be done in my situation. I'm thinking to filly my clown quota, I'd get a black and white clown, but a pair of designers sound really nice right now..

needmorecowbell said:
Unfortunately I didn't keep any fish, but it definitely needed to be done in my situation. I'm thinking to filly my clown quota, I'd get a black and white clown, but a pair of designers sound really nice right now..

Black ice clowns are so awesome.

Oh wow, I'm really interested then. But now I'm thinking, lets slowly add to the bioload since I don't have much sand for bacteria to be in anymore. I'll be adding a shrimp first, I'm thinking a fire shrimp.

needmorecowbell said:
Oh wow, I'm really interested then. But now I'm thinking, lets slowly add to the bioload since I don't have much sand for bacteria to be in anymore. I'll be adding a shrimp first, I'm thinking a fire shrimp.

Nah do a peppermint...if somthing goes wrong i'd rather you waste 7 dollars as opposed to 30:/

Fish suggestions? Candy hogfish...!!!!!!

Gboy66 said:
Nah do a peppermint...if somthing goes wrong i'd rather you waste 7 dollars as opposed to 30:/

Fish suggestions? Candy hogfish...!!!!!!

Haha I'm really set on the fire shrimp, I loved my old one a lot. But I'll check out the candy hogfish, I think I remember seeing them and thinking they were cool.

Beengirl said:
Chalk bass are colorful. Yellow-headed jawfish are cool! Carpenters wrasse! Just a few.

I do remember grant and jacks chalk bass Charlie being awesome. Can't do jaw fish though, I have a bare bottom tank. Idk about a carpenter wrasse, they are cool but idk..

Thanks for all the suggestions!! They are tons of help.

Back
Top Bottom