This any good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are quickly becoming very popular. The baking soda rigs apparently cost a little more than yeast to run but are much more controllable and consistent with co2 production. Plus you can shut them off.

Yes, I ran mine for a few months. But with my tanks being so large, it became a hassle and switched over to Co2 Tanks.

If its a small tank, then it will do very well. Much better than Yeast and Sugar, Instant Co2 Pressure, Diffuser of all kinds work. Buy CA in bulk on Amazon (~$15 5lbs), you can even get a solenoid on ebay, and cut the tube running to the diffuser and plug it in to a lamp timer.

Yes, I ran mine for a few months. But with my tanks being so large, it became a hassle and switched over to Co2 Tanks.

If its a small tank, then it will do very well. Much better than Yeast and Sugar, Instant Co2 Pressure, Diffuser of all kinds work. Buy CA in bulk on Amazon (~$15 5lbs), you can even get a solenoid on ebay, and cut the tube running to the diffuser and plug it in to a lamp timer.

Well I am in the process of setting up a 20 gal long . Is that classed as a small tank?

It probably would work well, even better if you remember to turn it off at night.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It probably would work well, even better if you remember to turn it off at night.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
I think if I get one, which I probably will. I will also get the solenoid if I can find one on ebay to turn it on and off. :)

Back
Top Bottom