This is bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thus has been out for years, unfortunately. The only upside is that it says on the side of the tank "best used with goldfish that are around two inches in length. You will need to upgrade to a larger tank." Nit ideal, granted, but it's better than the standard.bowls that everyone buys. At least it gives some warning that you'll need to get a bigger tank.

Thus has been out for years, unfortunately. The only upside is that it says on the side of the tank "best used with goldfish that are around two inches in length. You will need to upgrade to a larger tank." Nit ideal, granted, but it's better than the standard.bowls that everyone buys. At least it gives some warning that you'll need to get a bigger tank.
I wouldn't put a 1'' goldfish in such a small tank. Maybe it gives a warning, but for a 1'', I would say at LEAST 5 GALLONS. Not less, so this marketing ''scam'' is quite bad:(

They don't care about the fish they just want their product to sell and make money if companies that make aquariums truly cared about the well being of fish they would not produce tanks like these

What gets to me is that the product description talks about improving your surroundings, like it is a neat piece of room decor and not a place where a living thing will reside. Its like saying "who cares about the fish's environment, it makes yours better!"

What gets to me is that the product description talks about improving your surroundings, like it is a neat piece of room decor and not a place where a living thing will reside. Its like saying "who cares about the fish's environment, it makes yours better!"
That's so true. It also says everything to give you're goldfish a great home. Its really crazy...

I almost bought a similar tank when i was just getting into the hobby about 4 years ago.
Luckily, the guy at my lfs guided me im the right direction, and i got a 10 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom