This is late but...new fish tank for Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

locorosa

Aquarium Advice Freak
New%20tank%20for%20Christmas%20011.jpg

New%20tank%20for%20Christmas%20010.jpg

While I know most of you keep planted tanks with beautiful tropicals or SW with amazing flora and fauna, I am quite happy with my plastic plants and fat goldies! Lol! Having said that, I wanted to share pictures of my new tank.
They went from a 35 hex to this...92 gallon corner bow. This whole setup which included: tank, stand, lighting, Fluvall 404, UGF with two power heads (we pulled this out last week), heater, substrate, chemicals, 75 foot python, net, filters, and extra bulbs cost us $450. THANK YOU Craigslist!!!!
We spent another $50 on the "stump" and test kit.
So there it is...

personally, i love it! Goldies are very cute and personable. Get a calico bubble eye =)

I had a black bubble eye until a couple of weeks ago. :( I had him a long time and really miss him. I am on the prowl for another one or two...lol. I may get one and then a celestial as well. It's nice to find another goldie fan!

Hey Leilanh...that's actually a mirror...looking at yourself! Lol!!! Kidding.

Cat's drool, I totally agree about the Bubble Eye's. He was my favorite fish, hands down! I am really getting attatched to my Crown Pearlscale and the Lionhead. They are the happiest fish! If you find a nice calico, send it my way!

Back
Top Bottom