Tiger barbs died what else!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd research the specific kind because some rainbows get pretty big.. They're extremely active fish, they'll probably force you to get clever when feeding..

My fish go nuts at feeding time so I think they'll have some competition!! I really like tere colors and a school of 3 would look nice right?

Haha I had a pair and I had to rehome them because they almost blew my fish up at feeding time.. If say 2m and 2f would be best..

Ok so I just did my research an heres what's up. I REALLY LIKE The red Iran rainbow fish!! And they said a 35 g would be the absolute minimum for them!!! And my store sells them for 7 dollars for 1.5 inch

They do look sharp.. Picture 4-4" fish going ballastic everytime bloodworms hit the water.. If you like the thought?? go for it!!!

I think we should figure out why they all died before you but more fish?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think we should figure out why they all died before you but more fish? Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
voice of reason;) good call Jen! I was under the impression his bichir mowed them..

Yes. I'm pretty sure of that too!!! I found one dead before I went to bread and then next morning. GONE..... Like gone not one part was left of it!!! I only have one left and I'm pretty sure he will be mauled too.... :(

Ok so I bought 6 tiger barbs and in a matter of a week there all either dead or eaten. I want a schooling fish for my 40 gallon tank with 2 pitcus catfish 1 albino bichir 1 leaf fish 1 firemouth and 2 rams!! Aqadvisor says I'm 87 percent stocked. What other options could I have. And yes the firemouth is really chill and doesn't attack the rams

Definitely agree with threnjen in that you need to figure out why the tiger barbs died first. That's quite a combination of aggressive fish you have there and with the limited tank size I'd avoid adding anything new for now. Most anything on the smallish side is likely going to be eaten.

I feel like they cope with each other pretty good but when I add a new fish they attack it for a week then let off! They even did it when I added my firemouth but he was able to hold his ground

Before your tiger barbs died how did they get alojg with the rams and fire mouth!

Back
Top Bottom