Time of fish in a bag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
How long can you keep a discus in a bag? Is an hour and a half ok? Thanks.

And hour and a half is perfectly fine. They're in their bag when they're sent to the fish store much much longer.

Coupla ?s about your discus tank. What mates do you have in there, what substrate, and any inverts.
I am looking at setting up this GINORMOUS tank that I scored a super sweet deal on thanks to CL as either discus or SW, but I am freshie at heart...

HalfMoon B said:
Coupla ?s about your discus tank. What mates do you have in there, what substrate, and any inverts.
I am looking at setting up this GINORMOUS tank that I scored a super sweet deal on thanks to CL as either discus or SW, but I am freshie at heart...

Sent you a PM.

i was at a cichlid aution recently and those poor fish were in bags for 12+ hours sitting on a table. (discus included)

i think most fish are hardier than we give them credit for.

12 hours, not a big deal.
But 12 days in a. Tank with improper conditions is a lot different than 12 hours in a bag with pure O2

When u order them online they are in a bag for 2-3 days so they can go for a little bit

Back
Top Bottom