Wanted: Tiny angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta Platy Addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking to add a very small angel to my community tank. Want a small one so that it will grow up with the other fish and hopefully not bother them. Any angel breeders here? Please pm me.

Nc. I'm sure I can find one at petco, but I would rather buy a healthy fish or two from a fellow aquarist here :) shipping would be to 27407

I am looking to add a very small angel to my community tank. Want a small one so that it will grow up with the other fish and hopefully not bother them. Any angel breeders here? Please pm me.

Depending on what other fish you have should determine what size Angel you get. Very small Angels have a higher death rate than larger small ones. If you are worried that your Angel will grow up and eat what's in your tank, then I wouldn't suggest getting an Angel. Only SOMETIMES when they grow up with smaller type fish will they not eat them when they get larger. There are no guarantees.

Hope this helps (y)

Depending on what other fish you have should determine what size Angel you get. Very small Angels have a higher death rate than larger small ones. If you are worried that your Angel will grow up and eat what's in your tank, then I wouldn't suggest getting an Angel. Only SOMETIMES when they grow up with smaller type fish will they not eat them when they get larger. There are no guarantees.

Hope this helps (y)

Thank you! I will definitely be careful when I decide!

Back
Top Bottom